Showers & toilets
At the Go-Down
- Two hot wet-room showers with underfloor heating
- Two flushing loos
On the campsite
- Two open-air hot-water baths with showers
- Two upcycled-tin hot-water showers
- One open-air hot-water shower
- Two sets of two log cabin style flushing loos
- Complimentary organic Green People shampoo, conditioner and shower gel
- Our stylish new outdoor bath house, featuring a pediment of antlers, looks like a beach shack modelled on the Parthenon. Two separate vintage baths with masses of hot water and the option of an overhead shower fitted with luxurious rain shower heads.
- All in the open air, so you can bathe under the stars or shower in the rain.
- We sell Cow Shed bath and shower gels with natural oils – relaxing Knackered Cow, invigorating Wild Cow and seductive Horny Cow – in our campsite shop for the ultimate indulgent bath time experience.
- Warm copper pipes and underfloor heating for drying damp clothes, boots and towels
For our "Pitch Your Own" campers
- Funky handmade giant wood fired pizza oven (with tools)
- Work surfaces and bread bins
- Handwashing basin
- Washing-up stand
- Solar-powered charging station for laptops and mobile phones (you will need to bring a car adaptor)
- Solar-powered lighting
Wood Fired Pizza Ovens
- There are two wood fired pizza ovens available for guests, one at the glamping kitchen and one on the campsite.
- We sell pizza dough, sauces, cheese and a range of toppings in the campsite shop.
- All tools and instructions are provided.
- For guests in our luxury accommodation
- Large gas oven and hob, and a communal fridge/freezer
- Pots, pans and cooking utensils, glasses, cutlery, mugs and plates all provided, and all the necessaries for washing-up
- Hot and cold mains water
- Mains electricity charging station for phones or laptops
- Two large dining tables provide a convivial place to eat and meet; and there’s a games box for rainy days
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- Wi-fi enabled
- Our small shop at the Go-Down sells a range of high quality food we hope you’ll find delicious.
- Top of the list is our organic, pasture fed, Knepp Wild Range meat. We sell Tamworth and venison sausages, venison burgers, old English longhorn steaks, burgers and mince (subject to availability). Do place your order early to allow time to defrost or just ask when checking out if you would like to buy some to take away.
- We sell fabulous jams and chutneys, local biscuits and gingerbread, artisan bread from The Hungry Guest in Petworth, Knepp Wildland honey, pasta and sauces, pizza dough and toppings, a range of soft drinks, and much more. Don’t miss the amazing organic chocolate made on site by our tenants Cocoa Loco, and toiletries by Green People, also tenants of ours. We also sell fallow deer antlers and other gifts.
- We also sell beer, wine and cider (all organic, chilled and ready to drink) and wonderful Wiston cuvée brut for that moment when you just have to celebrate. It’s made by Charlie’s (Knepp’s owner’s) cousin just a mile or two down the road and was served at the BAFTAs.
- You can also order breakfast boxes - but please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
The Breakfast Basket - £12
- Organic bacon
- Organic, free-range Knepp eggs
- Small loaf artisan bread from Hungry Guest, Petworth
- Organic butter
- Jam or marmalade